Young Living Essential Oils
Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
Even with regular brushing, children and adults can miss areas of the teeth and gums. Young Living’s Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash freshens and provides a whole-mouth clean using our signature Thieves oil blend—a carefully crafted mix of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils. Your teeth and gums will benefit from an invigorating clean that’s free from harsh alcohol and artificial dyes and flavors. The spicy-sweet flavor of Thieves combined with Spearmint and Peppermint will leave you with fresh breath and a pleasant taste to give you the confidence you need to face the day. Use it alongside our Thieves toothpastes and floss.
- • Contains Thieves essential oil blend and Peppermint and Spearmint essential oils for long-lasting fresh breath and a refreshing taste
- • Helps provide an extra clean mouth and supports healthy gums and teeth when part of a daily oral care routine
- • Alcohol free and formulated without synthetic dyes, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or harmful anti-microbial agents
- • Made with 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients that help reduce buildup, strengthen teeth, and brighten your smile
- • Neutralizes odor caused by bad breath germs while helping to fight gingivitis and plaque buildup
Do not swallow.
Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight.
For children under 2 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor before use.
A. No. Thieves mouthwash contains no alcohol, synthetic dyes, or artificial flavors, yet it still provides a full-mouth clean sensation. Its plant-based ingredients, combined with patented, time-release technology, provide you with lasting freshness.
Q. Is Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash safe to use with mouthguards or retainers?
A. Yes! Thieves mouthwash can help keep mouthguards, retainers, and other dental appliances clean.
Q. Can Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash be used by children with baby teeth?
A. Thieves mouthwash can be used by the whole family; however, for children under 2 years of age, we recommend consulting a doctor or dentist before use.