eCloth Range & Stovetop Cloth
The e-cloth Range & Stovetop Cloth cleans stovetops, oven surrounds and microwaves, removing grease, grime, stuck-on residues and over 99% of bacteria with just water.
- A specialist dual-sided cloth to remove grease & grime. Has a scrubbing-stripe side to safely remove stuck-on residues
- Leaves a brilliant streak-free finish to glass, chrome and other shiny surfaces
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 300 wash guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
How to Use
Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. Use the scrubbing side to loosen stuck on residues. Use the fluffy side to collect loosened debris and for general cleaning.
Note: If a significant build up of stuck-on deposits develop, a proprietary remover may be necessary.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.
Color(s): Blue and Gray
Material(s): 75% polyester, 15% polyamide 10% polypropylene
Item Dimensions: 12.5in x 12.5in
Country of Origin: Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea