Young Living Essential Oils
Peppermint Vitality™ essential oil has a bright, cool flavor that is instantly recognizable. The refreshing flavor of Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is welcome on the hottest summer days and the coldest winter nights. Beyond being a brisk addition to water during workouts or to herbal tea after a day on the slopes, Peppermint Vitality can also support healthy digestive function and gastrointestinal comfort.* Add Peppermint Vitality to your pantry shelves for both culinary and dietary use. This versatile oil can make its way into baked goods, beverages, and even entrees for the more daring! Taken daily in a gel capsule, this powerful essential oil can support your overall digestive function.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports gastrointestinal system comfort*
- Enhances healthy gut function*
- Maintains efficiency of the digestive tract*
- May support performance during exercise*
- Reduces feelings of discomfort after large meals*
- Provides a refreshing, minty flavor to food and beverages
From the bottle: Refreshing, cool, minty, herbal aroma.
Serving Size: 2 drops
Amount Per Serving
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Daily Value (DV) not established
- Add Peppermint Vitality to your daily dietary supplements for overall support to a healthy digestive system.*
- Include a drop in a glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning and to enhance healthy gut function.*
- Blend Peppermint Vitality with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start and to help support performance during exercise; wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.*
- Use it in baking and other desserts for a refreshing, minty flavor.
Peppermint Vitality has a cool, refreshing flavor that can help support digestive function and reduce feelings of discomfort after large meals.*
Put 2 drops in a gel capsule and take 3 times daily
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use with infants
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It takes more than 1 pound of the flowering tops and leaves of the peppermint plant to create a bottle of Young Living’s Peppermint Vitality essential oil. Using steam distillation, we extract the purest, most potent Peppermint oil for people to use in teas, baked goods, or in veggie capsules to support their health. Peppermint is a key ingredient in some of Young Living’s most beloved blends, including DiGize Vitality. Historically, peppermint was native to Europe, but the United States is now responsible for 75 percent of the world’s peppermint production, including the peppermint grown at the Young Living Lavender Farm and Distillery in Mona, Utah.