Young Living Essential Oils
Oregano Vitality™ essential oil does more than provide your meals with a depth of flavor; it may also support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.* Oregano Vitality makes flavoring savory dishes simple. With a distinctive, herbaceous flavor, it is an indispensable addition to Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines, though it can enhance the flavors in all your favorite recipes, from grilled chicken to roasted vegetables. While the potent flavor of Oregano Vitality makes it a delicious addition to dishes when used sparingly on its own, be sure to use a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil to dilute this powerful oil when taking it as a supplement.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports a healthy lifestyle regimen*
- May be used to enhance the flavor of foods
- Is cleansing for the digestive system*
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Provides immune support*
From the bottle: Strong, spicy, herbaceous aroma
Amount Per Serving
Oregano (Origanum vulgare)†
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Add Oregano Vitality in small amounts to various dishes for extra flavoring, particularly in Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Put 1 drop of Oregano Vitality and 1 drop of V-6 oil in a veggie capsule and take it as a dietary supplement daily to help support a healthy immune system.*
- Add a drop to a green smoothie to help cleanse the digestive system.*
Oregano Vitality adds an earthy, warm flavor to savory dishes, along with the ability to provide immune support and cleansing for the digestive system.*
Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Oregano gets its name from the Greek words oros and ganos, which combined mean “joy of the mountains.” It’s no surprise that oregano has a Greek name, as it’s believed to have origins in Greece and in the mountains of the Mediterranean. This hardy, bushy plant can grow to around 30 inches tall, and it sprouts purple flowers. Oregano is part of the mint family, and its essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves. Varieties of oregano can be found all over the world.