Young Living Essential Oils
Lemon Vitality™ essential oil can add a bright and dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Lemon Vitality to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes. Lemon Vitality has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to add a punch of flavor. Lemon Vitality also has many health benefits when taken internally, including immune support and antioxidant properties.*
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides an invigorating citrus flavor
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Supports the immune system*
- Provides circulatory support*
- Contains cleansing properties*
From the bottle: Clean, refreshing, citrus aroma
Serving Size: 2 drops
Amount Per Serving
Lemon (Citrus limon)† peel oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Daily Value (DV) not established
- Add Lemon Vitality to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily to support a healthy immune and circulatory system.*
- Blend a drop in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix batter. Top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthy breakfast that tastes like lemon-poppy seed cake.
- Use Lemon Vitality to create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to salads or grilled meat and vegetables.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
Lemon Vitality essential oil has a zesty, citrus flavor that is perfect to add to savory or sweet dishes, making it a must-have in any kitchen.
Put 2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take 2 times daily or as needed.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lemon trees are small evergreens that are thought to have first grown in northeast India. Once the fruit is picked, the oil is distilled by cold pressing the rinds of the lemon. It takes approximately 25 lemons to create one 5 ml bottle of Lemon Vitality essential oil.