Young Living Essential Oils
Ready to amplify your recipes with a unique and sophisticated flavor? Look no further than Lavender Vitality™ essential oil. Lavender, a Young Living favorite used the world over for aromatic and topical uses, now wows in dietary applications as Lavender Vitality. This celebrated oil offers a hint of elevated flavor to recipes and a wealth of dietary benefits as a supplement. Dip your toothpick into Lavender Vitality and swirl it through chicken and lamb marinades, or add a drop or two to cake batters and lemonades. This essential oil will add a sweet and slightly floral flavor that will be hard to forget!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offers a sweet, slightly floral taste and aroma
- Improves sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness*
- Supports general wellness*
- Contains cleansing and antioxidant properties*
- Helps ease occasional nervous tension*
From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
Serving Size: 1 drop
Amount Per Serving
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† flowering top
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Daily Value (DV) not established
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
- Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Combine citrus flavors with Lavender Vitality’s earthy and floral flavor for unique desserts and refreshing drinks.
- Use Lavender Vitality as a supplement to ease occasional nervous tension.*
Lavender Vitality has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that complements and enhances many culinary dishes and helps ease occasional nervous tension when taken as a dietary supplement.*
Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From farms in Utah, Idaho, and France, Young Living sources our most popular product: Lavender essential oil. The plant is part of the mint family, and the best-selling essential oil is extracted by steam distilling the flowering tops. Perhaps part of the reason for Lavender’s popularity comes from its extensive history. Looking back all the way to Ancient Greece, a physician and botanist named Pedanius Dioscorides praised its many qualities and uses. Today Lavender is a key ingredient in Young Living products such as SleepEssence™, Estro™, and our Seedlings™ product line.