eCloth Window Cleaning Cloths
The e-cloth Window Pack quickly and easily cleans all types of window, including frames and sills, leaving a perfect streak-free, lint-free, finish, all using just water.
- 2 Cloth pack - one to clean windows, frames and sills and one to leave glass streak-free and crystal clear
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Even the toughest dirt is effortlessly lifted, trapped and removed - no streaks, no lint
- Quick & easy cleaning for windows, frames, glass doors and conservatories
- 3 Year guarantee. Good Housekeeping Institute approved and recommended by Allergy UK
How to Use
Window Cloth (thick) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with it damp.
Polishing Cloth (thin) – Use dry on glass. Use directly after the Window Cloth while the glass is still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.Color(s): Green
Material(s): Window Cloth: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide; Glass & Polishing Cloth: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
Item Dimensions: Window Cloth: 15.5in x 15.5in; Glass & Polishing Cloth: 16in x 20in
Country of Origin: Indonesia, Vietnam