Young Living Essential Oils
Your detoxification system works hard; give it some love with Cumin Vitality™! Cumin is a cleansing support superstar, delivering internal cleansing properties and support for your body’s most important detoxifying organs, like the liver, kidneys, and digestive system. Toasted, spicy, and earthy, it’s also an international cuisine fan favorite. A drop of Cumin Vitality will make all the difference between mediocre and memorable in your chili, curry, and stew recipes.
- Nix those toxins. Support your liver and the body’s natural cleansing processes with Cumin Vitality.
- Settle down. Taking Cumin Vitality after meals can help ease digestive discomfort to keep your healthy digestive system going strong.
- Supports healthy liver function and provides cleansing and detoxifying properties*
- Supports a healthy digestive system to ease digestive discomfort*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- Supports your healthy immune system*
- Gives recipes a rich, spicy flavor
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100% pure, Seed to Seal®-certified Cumin essential oil from Egypt
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to take advantage of Cumin Vitality’s cleansing properties.
- Add 1-2 drops of Cumin Vitality to a capsule and take it daily as a dietary supplement to support a healthy, comfortable digestive system.
- Add Cumin Vitality for an added flavor boost in many recipes, including Indian, Latin American, and North African cuisines.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Cumin Vitality for fresh or ground cumin in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
Although we now think of it as a spice, cumin was once used by the ancient Egyptians during ceremonial rituals. In the Middle Ages, cumin seed was known as a symbol of love and fidelity and was often carried by brides and grooms at the wedding ceremony for good luck.