Young Living Essential Oils
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Warm and comforting, Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s familiar aroma comes from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark oil is a key part of our proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, combining with Clove essential oil to give Thieves its signature spicy aroma.
During autumn and the holiday season, there’s no smell like Cinnamon Bark to evoke memories of fall and holiday celebrations. Diffuse Cinnamon Bark in your kitchen and living room to create a warm, comforting, and inviting environment for your family and guests. For a festive twist, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon can be applied topically, but as a “hot” oil, it requires dilution to avoid skin irritation.
Cinnamon Bark is an important ingredient in many Young Living essential oil blends, including Abundance™, Christmas Spirit™, Gathering™, Highest Potential™, and Magnify your Purpose™.
Cinnamon Bark essential oil uses:
- Eliminate odors and create an inviting, warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon Bark oil, especially during the holiday season. For an extra-festive twist, get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomun zeylanicum)† bark oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Add a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality to your NingXia Red® shot to create a “Hot Shot.”
- Take it as a dietary supplement to help support a healthy immune system.*
- Elevate your fruit smoothie or green drink with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and benefit from its antioxidant properties.*
- Put a drop into your hot cereal for a little spice and to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.*
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.