Young Living Essential Oils
Forgive us if we get carried away, but we’re in love with Caraway Vitality’s appetite-suppressant properties! Along with a balanced diet and exercise, Caraway Vitality’s natural talent as an appetite suppressant makes it a weight-management must-have. Offering antioxidant properties; support for healthy cellular function when paired with a healthy lifestyle; and a spicy, warm flavor, Caraway Vitality™ is a must for both your wellness kit and your spice cabinet.
Caraway Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- You don’t have to go it alone. Add Caraway Vitality to your balanced weight-management efforts to help you get a handle on your appetite.
- Boasting antioxidant properties, support for your healthy immune system, and tummy-comforting benefits, Caraway Vitality is a wellness powerhouse.
- Don’t cell your health short. Caraway Vitality, when paired with a healthy lifestyle, may support healthy cells and proper cell function.
- Offers natural appetite-suppressant properties*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- May support healthy cellular function when combined with a healthy lifestyle and regimen*
- Supports the immune system when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- May help ease digestive discomfort and support a healthy digestive system*
- Offers a warm, herbal, spicy flavor
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- From the bottle: Warm, herbal, spicy aroma
- Add 1-2 drops to a vegetable capsule and use as a dietary supplement to support overall well-being.
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to benefit from Caraway Vitality’s digestive support.
- Add savory complexity to your favorite stews, sauces, dressings, and marinades.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Caraway Vitality for fresh or ground caraway in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
Caraway is native to western Asia, Europe, and North Africa. Caraway Vitality is steam distilled from the seeds of plants grown in Finland, one of the largest exporters of caraway worldwide.
Caraway is one of the oldest cultivated spices—so old that experts haven’t been able to agree on its true origin. It has been found in food dating back to 3000 B.C. and was used by many ancient cultures, including the ancient Egyptians.