Young Living Essential Oils
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it before spending time in the sun.
- May help calm everyday skin irritations
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- May help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Linalyl acetate
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse 1-3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.