Vermont Maple Drying Rack
This Drying Rack is a minimalist solution to care for not only Bee’s Wrap, but all the reusables in your life.
- We know the ritual of caring for reusables is an extra step. Our drying rack sets up to do the job using less work area than standard dishracks.
- Easy-to-use design fits it all – reusable water bottles, mugs, kitchen tools, and of course, Bee’s Wrap!
- Helps extend the life of your Bee’s Wrap with proper care.
- As functional as it is beautiful, this Nordic-inspired design will fit any kitchen decor.
- Assembles in seconds and disassembles quickly for flat, compact storage. Take with you on outdoor adventures for on-the-go convenience, keeping reusables clean without taking up space.
- Made in Vermont from 100% solid maple, the Drying Rack’s non-toxic whey-based coating is stain resistant.
- Built for the rinse and repeat longevity of your daily reusable routine.
How to Use:
STURDY, VERSATILE DESIGN.
Use your drying rack to dry everything from Bee's Wrap, water bottles, jars, and kitchen tools, to kitchen cloths, stainless steel lunch containers, and even fresh greens!
Wash rack in warm water with gentle dish soap. Allow to air dry between use.
Non-toxic whey-based coating makes your drying rack water repellent and stain resistant.
Made in Vermont from 100% sustainably harvested Vermont maple.
We are committed to near zero-waste production. The drying rack is packaged in a 100% organic cotton sleeve, made using fabric seconds from our mill.
Patterns of the storage bag are random and do not affect contents.
Dimensions Assembled: 10" x 8 3/4" x 14 1/4"
Disassembled for storage: 17" x 2" x 1 1/4"