Young Living Essential Oils
Australian Ericifolia Essential Oil
Australian Ericifolia essential oil, commonly known as “Lavender Tea Tree,” synergistically combines the benefits of Tea Tree with the soothing nature of Lavender. Found in Tasmania, the vivacious Melaleuca ericifolia plant is steam distilled to create an essential oil that is sweet and woodsy with lingering notes that are freshly floral.
Australian Ericifolia is a powerful addition to your beauty routine and aromatherapy sessions. Its dynamic benefits and familiar aroma will have you reaching for this unique oil day and night.
- Key constituents include eucalyptol, limonene, b-pinene, linalool, a-terpineol, and viridiflorol
- Great aromatic companion for outdoor activities
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply it to your chest to revitalize your spirits after a long day.
- Combine with Lavender and Rosemary and apply it to your scalp for envy-worthy locks of hair.
- Dab a few drops directly onto your face for refined and supple-looking skin.
- Diffuse it with Roman Chamomile for a nighttime routine filled with self-care and rejuvenation.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.